When available, Cocky makes public appearances for community and/or private parties upon request for the Columbia and the surrounding areas. Cocky appearances for businesses are reserved for our sponsors only. For information on becoming a sponsor, please contact the Sports Marketing Department at 803-777-5567.
Please note that Cocky is unavailable during the dates of June 15 - August 1 of each year.
*OUTSIDE APPEARANCES ARE DETERMINED AROUND THE USC AND ATHLETIC SCHEDULE AND ARE SUBJECT TO BE CHANGED AND/OR CANCELED IN THE EVENT OF A CONFLICT WITH A USC AND/OR ATHLETIC EVENT.
Providing availability, Cocky makes appearances inside the Columbia area at the following rates:
PRIVATE PARTIES = $100/hour
COMMUNITY EVENTS = $50/hour
SCHOOL APPEARANCES INSIDE REGULAR SCHOOL HOURS= No cost if inside Columbia area
Appearances outside of the Columbia area (30 miles or more from USC campus) will be charged an additional mileage fee.
MILEAGE FEE = 53.5 cents per mile roundtrip
Hotel accommodations will be requested in addition for any appearance outside a 90 mile radius of USC Columbia campus (zip code 29208) with the below start times:
- Appearances with a start time of or before 8:00AM (hotel will be requested for the evening prior to appearance)
- Appearance with a start time of or after 8:00PM (hotel will be requested for the evening of appearance)
HOW TO REQUEST AN APPEARANCE FROM COCKY:
1) Please submit a request on this site a minimum of six (6) weeks prior to your requested appearance.
2) You will receive an immediate automated response email to confirm receipt of your request. This is not the confirmation for the appearance.
3) You will be contacted via email regarding availability. This email will come within two (2) weeks of your submission UNLESS the submission is over two months in advance; in which you will receive approximately six (6) weeks prior to your request. See example below for clarification
Submission Date of January 1, 2015 for an appearance on February 25 2015 can expect a response within two (2) weeks of submission.
Submission date of January 1, 2015 for an appearance on April 25, 2015 can expect a response by mid-February, 2015.